Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy New Year 2019! πŸŽ‰

Well the holiday excitement is done and it’s finally time to focus on painting again. The winter months are a great time to settle into some quality studio time. First on the agenda is to complete all of the unfinished paintings of 2018. So many were near completion but pushed to the back burner as other priorities took precedence. .
Currently on my palette is a glass and silver project done in watercolour. I’m looking forward to adding the final touches to this one. I love the interesting patterns that the shadows create. 15x22” on Arches 140lb cold press paper with DaVinci watercolours.






No comments:

Crisp Morning on Bark Lake

My last workshop for this week was at the Fine Art Society of Milton, painting a landscape in watercolour. For this I chose a favourite phot...